Bethel Park elementary students learn animation from artist in residence
Bethel Park elementary students learn animation from artist in residence by Almanac Staff Writer Terri Johnson
February 5, 2013As part of the new Arts to the Core residency program, Gateway teaching artist Paul Kruse is spending five weeks teaching a fourth-grader class at Franklin Elementary School how to make a short animation film.
- Percussionist drums up students' interest at Moss Side Middle School
- Matching Funds Available!
- Come Together, Hilltop Teens
- Homewood artist works with Penn Hills kids to create ‘autobiographical quilt’
- Arts to the Core
- Get Arts! Gateway to the Arts' Family Performance Series, 2012-2013
- Art Brings Families Together
- A Sparkling Way to Donate